GREAT GROUND — GRASS WICKET
TRAINING SESSIONS ALL YEAR ROUND
Herzlich Willkommen/Welcome to cricket in Hamburg!
If you’re looking to play cricket in Hamburg, Rot-Gelb is the place to be. We have a nice ground, a grass wicket (one of the very few in Germany), winter and summer net facilities and a sociable clubhouse. The ground is located in the leafy suburb of Klein-Flottbek in Hamburg’s “West End” not far from the Botanical Gardens. We’re a multinational club with cricketers from all over the world. The team plays in the North German Cricket League and we also run a kids’ cricket group on Saturdays during the season.
Ein paar Neuigkeiten/All the latest news:
The THCC cricket section is always seeking to recruit new playing members at all levels of ability, and both adults and juniors.
- The 1st XI and 2nd XI will play in the Bundesliga Nord 2013 (Sundays, 50 overs, in different regional groups).
- Our “Desperados” team will play in the Friendly League (Saturdays, 35 overs).
- Two indoor teams compete in the North German Indoor Championships.
- Two teams compete in the Twenty/20 Competition.
- Our colts teams will compete in the Indoor Youth Championships (U19, U15, U11) and also play outdoor matches in the Junior League (U19, U15).
So if you would like to play cricket with THCC, get in touch and come along to training!
Alle Einzelheiten sind unter “Trainingszeiten” zu finden. So bald das Wetter es zulässt, wird mit dem Outdoor-Training angefangen.
All details are listed under “Training times”. Outdoor nets will begin as soon as the weather improves and the state of the ground permits. Details to follow soon.
Wichtige Termine/Dates to note
Download our Cricket_Dates_2013
Download the latest Colts Newsletter THCC_Colts_Newsletter_1-2013_Kurzfassung
Click here for the THCC Twitter link
And here for the Facebook link